An evocative route along the tracks of the Barbagia's shepherds and of Alberto La Marmora, the first man who official gauge of the height of the summit based on sea level.
Journey in the heart of the Gennargentu from the Artilai area to the Is Bidileddos, passing through the ruins of the refuge named in memory of the illustrious "La Marmora" up to S'Arcu, the great crossroads between Perdas Crapias towards the summit and the ridges leading to the nearby Bruncu Spina. Between the barren mountains and the watercourses you can see the presence of wild animals, horses, the eagle and the mouflon.
- Level E (Hike)
- Distances: 15 km total
- Departure from 1500 m | Intermediate 1660 m | Arrival 1834 m
- Dislivello: 428m
- Trail: CAI 721
- Trekking shoes
- 15-20 liter backpack
- Change clothes and shoes to leave in the car after-trekking
- Trekking or comfortable trousers
- Sports shirt (technical fabric or cotton)
- Camera / smartphone
- Snood - scarves
- Windproof / rainproof jacket
Caution: It is advisable to dress in layers, avoiding clothes that are too heavy during the walk, but wearing a jacket or a warm garment during breaks (especially on colder days). Trekking requires an adequate minimum physical preparation.
- Water: 2 or more liters
- Abundant breakfast before departure
- On the way → dried fruit, snacks
- Packed lunch (Cold or fresh dishes from the hotel).